domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Letter of apology

Mr.  Shapur

I am writing in response to your letter  in which your expressed the bad appalling standard of service at the Heritage Museum Coffee Shop. I have just received your letter and I am shocked to learn what happened.

Thank you for your letter about your complaint, is very important for us what you think. Please accept my deep and sincere apologies.And to assure you that I will do my best to avoid a repeat of what happened.

I ask again I am truly sorry and apologize for the way you were treated and want to assure you that the treatment your received does not reflect the standards and quality of service that we provide and we would like to enclose voucher for free another breakfast . I have spoken with the customer care representative concerned and am confident that this will not happen again. If you feel you still need to discuss this issue further please call me on 222 222 2222.

We have made an error and we take full responsibility for it.

Your faithfully

Sarahi Fuentes

1 comentario: