jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

Mr. Albert Obieski
Personnel Manager
Travel Agent
San Jeronimo
Nueva 28849

Dear Mr Albert Obieski

I'm interesting in your company because  your company is very famouse and i would like to form part of  the team. My main aspiration is to find a jog that allows me to contact with people and this company have all I seek.

I describe my self like a persona dynamic, like going out forward. I always look to improve myself in  every aspect. My characteristics are the constant work, adaptation and sacrifiice.

I have a good knowledge of languages Japanece, French, English and Spanish.

I would appreciate your giving me an interview to expand the information in my curriculum vitae as I am of people who think there is always something better and I think I have the attitudes and skills for the post to which I apply.


Your Faithfully

Lupita Lopez








1 comentario:

  1. Great Sarahi! I like that you use higher level vocabulary in your writing. Keep up your good work. Now once again, this doesn't mean you don't have mistakes. It means that you are doing great because you are trying to improve. Wonderful!! =)

    Ms. Julia =)

    ResponderEliminar